Cleaning at any time of year can be a royal pain, but during the holidays and throughout winter it takes on a whole new level of irritating. That’s why when Black & Decker sent me this Cordless Lithium Wet Dry Hand Vacuum I had absolutely no trouble figuring out how I would put it to good use this winter.
Let me count the ways.
- under the Christmas tree, picking up needles and water after I’ve watered it for the day
- at the front door, where melted snow, sand and salt accumulate
- at the back door, where my dog brings in snow
- during our annual Christmas party to quickly clean up spills of food or drink
- in my car to pick up road debris off the rugs
- perfect for cleaning up flour in the kitchen after holiday baking
- in the bathroom after the dog has a bath
- under sofa cushions (the money is mine though)
Now that I can see all the ways a wet dry hand vacuum will be helpful to me this year, I’m not sure why I didn’t have one before. The Black & Decker Cordless Lithium Wet Dry Hand Vacuum is super light, so it’s the perfect tool to hand to, oh I don’t know, let me think…….MY KIDS. That’s right. No excuses ladies.
It’s also so small that I can keep it pretty much anywhere. Right now it’s in my kitchen near the back door but when my Christmas tree enters the house, I’ll move it nearby for quick cleanups. It can be wall-mounted easily in a cleaning closet if I ever want to give it a permanent home, but for now I like the freedom to move it where I need it most. I also love that this wet dry hand vacuum is super easy to clean with no bags and washable parts.
The best part about the handiest little tool you’ll have in your house is the price point. The Black and Decker Cordless Lithium Wet Dry Hand Vacuum is available on Amazon.ca for $52.99. If you’re a Prime member then you can have this baby ready for action by Monday! The holidays are here though, so I’m happy to be kicking them off with my first giveaway of the season! Enter below using the Rafflecopter entry. Contest open to Canadian residents only, closes December 2, 2016.