I like to think of myself as the Goldilocks of sensitive teeth. Sometime after the birth of my first daughter, my teeth got very sensitive. Tea was too hot, ice cream was too cold. It got to the point where I had to wait for my drinks to come to room temperature before I could even start drinking them, and many foods simply became no-go zones. If it was cold, hot or too sweet, it just wasn’t worth it. What a pain, literally.
For a little bit, I thought maybe I had developed a cavity but a trip to my dentist confirmed that my gums were receding, leaving very sensitive roots exposed. We revisited my brushing habits (I was a little overzealous) and he recommended using toothpaste for sensitive teeth. Problem solved, right? Well for a time it was but sometimes we forget the importance of using toothpaste for sensitive teeth. Last month, I traveled a lot and threw a a regular toothpaste in my bag and as happens a lot, I forgot my toothbrush at home and ended up using a very hard bristled hotel substitute for 1o days. It wasn’t long before that very familiar pain started to return. Ouch.
Thankfully when I returned home, a sample of Colgate Sensitive Pro-Relief Toothpaste and a Colgate Ultra-soft toothbrush was waiting for me. The relief was instantaneous. As a lover of food (you need only read my blog) there is nothing worse than having foods on your banned substances list. I’m glad I don’t have to now.
Colgate Sensitive Pro-Relief toothpaste is formulated to shield and repair sensitive teeth for long-lasting protection (with regular use). Most other sensitivity toothpastes contain potassium nitrate, which primarily numbs the tooth nerve, masking the pain of tooth sensitivity, and will take 2 weeks of use before relief is delivered. Colgate Sensitive Pro-Relief toothpaste works by plugging the channels that lead to the sensitive tooth nerves, to block the pain. With regular use, it builds a long-lasting protective barrier that acts like a seal against sensitivity.
- Colgate Sensitive Pro-Relief toothpaste shields and repairs sensitive teeth for long-lasting protection, with regular use.
- Colgate Sensitive Pro-Relief builds up a reparative layer that acts like a seal against sensitivity with regular use.
- For instant relief, apply directly to the sensitive tooth with fingertip and gently massage for 1 minute.
Sign up for a free sample of Colgate Sensitive Pro-Relief toothpaste by going to Colgate Sensitive Pro Relief Challenge (only 1 sample per house hold).
- Rub the toothpaste directly on the sensitive tooth with your fingertip and gently massage for 1 minute
- Eat or drink something that triggers your tooth sensitivity, and discover the instant relief and freshness of Colgate Sensitive Pro-Relief.
- REVIEW the toothpaste online for a chance to win one (1) NESPRESSO® U Pure Orange coffee machine and one (1) gift basket containing a 1 year supply of Colgate Sensitive Pro-Relief products
When you sign up to take the challenge you will receive: 1 trial size tube (22 mL) of Colgate Sensitive Pro-Relief toothpaste and 1 coupon for $1 off a Colgate Sensitive Pro-Relief toothpaste
So what are you waiting for! You only have until this Sunday, November 24th to get your free sample. Why suffer? Enjoy food again.
“Disclosure: I am part of the Colgate Sensitive Pro-Relief Blogger Campaign with Mom Central Canada and I receive special perks as part of my affiliation with this group. The opinions on this blog are my own.”